Message for all students:
Next year (from 2013) we will be only using email or managebac to communicate important news. To allow this to happen we will increase your mailbox storage to 1GB.
It is therefore vital that you check your Maartenscollege email everyday.
If you have another email address (gmail etc) you can easily set up a rule in the school email system to automatically send all your emails to your preferred address: how easy is that?
- Open webmail at home, or on a school computer (You can change the langage to English under OPTIONS): http://webmail.maartens.nl/gw/webacc
- Go to the icon at the top right, that looks like a 'wheel' - click here and you will see various options.
- Go to the tab "rules"
- Select type: FORWARD
- Under rule name: fill in "FORWARD"
- Leave all the boxes in the line starting with IF blank
- In the TO box type in your personal email address. Now you can click on SAVE
- Try sending yourself an email to see if it works (it may take a few minutes!!)